Get Professional Benefits Help
Members who are disabled in the course of employment or the survivor(s) of a member killed in the line of duty often navigate through multiple entities and time-sensitive processes to receive the benefits they may be entitled to. Researching and applying for these benefits can be time-consuming and confusing.
- Provides individual death and disability consultation to LEOFF 2 members and their dependents.
- Answers questions relating to process, timing, and what to expect.
- Provides information to assist you in making educated decisions. Works with outside agencies to assist on behalf of members.
- Maintains a network of federal, state, and local death and disability resources. Identifies organizational roadblocks running counter to constituent interests and tracks problem areas.
- Makes recommendations for changes to policies or procedures.
- Conducts educational presentations to employers and stakeholder groups on disability and survivor options for their employees and constituents.
Contact: Tammy Sadler