WSCFF Retirees Association
The WSCFF Retirees Association was established in 2020. It gives retired members a unified voice, the ability to engage with and provide input to the WSCFF, and opportunities to connect and network with each other and active members.
WSCFF Retirees Association members may:
- Vote on Retirees Association Matters
- Serve on Retirees Association Advisory Board
- Be involved in WSCFF meetings, seminars, and conventions
- Represent the Retirees Asssociation at WSCFF events
- Maintain old friendships and develop new connections
To participate in the Retirees Association, you must be a dues paying WSCFF Active Retiree. Dues are $6.00 per month and can be paid through your local or directly to the WSCFF office. Contact the office for more information.
The Retirees Association Board consists of three members from LEOFF 1, three members from LEOFF 2, and is chaired by WSCFF Vice President Dean Shelton.