IAFF Health & Wellness Trust
The WSCFF has partnered with the IAFF to expand and market the Northwest Firefighters Trust. It will now be called the IAFF Health & Wellness Trust.
The IAFF Health & Wellness Trust is governed by a ten member board:
- Ricky Walsh, L1052 (appointed)
- Greg Markley, L1747 (appointed)
- Dennis Lawson, L726 (appointed)
- Eric Tuott, L1264 (appointed)
- Craig Soucy, L864 (elected)
- Chris Volk, L1892 (elected)
- Scott Kennedy, L2409 (elected)
- Christian LiVecchi, L2916 (elected)
- Jeff Wainwright, L3711 (elected)
- Mike Frainier , L1309 (IAFF)
The board will be expanded to 13 positions by the end of 2022 to add one at-large position and two seats representing the Western and Eastern U.S.
Our goal in creating the Trust is to leverage the advantages of having our own Trust with our own unique plans. We established this Trust to:
- Create a “like-risk” pool of fire fighters throughout the Northwest – we feel we utilize healthcare services less than most of the population
- Preserve, tailor, and/or enhance plan designs that are meaningful to us
- Provide current and future access to retiree health insurance
As always, we look to you for feedback on ways we can make the plan better for you and your family. Use our form below for more information.
Medicare retirees: The Trust Medicare pool is open to any IAFF retired fire fighter and their spouses. Please contact the Trust office to inquire about plans and pricing.